About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Thursday 16 April 2009

Veggies

We finally managed to get most of the veggies planted this weekend. The potatoes, onions and carrots all went in nicely and this weekend it's the turn of the peas. I've quite a lot of things in the green house, sitting in pots and trays but they seem to be taking an age to germinate. Think it must be this northern weather. It's so changeable at the moment one minute hot the next freezing and the last couple of days have been like pea soup foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment