About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Mary Mary


I'm quite pleased with the way the gardens coming on. The potatoes, onions, beetroot and peas are doing realy well. The carrots are so so and we can't decide wither we have salad or a patch of weeds. The plants in the green house are small but are doing very well. I've also picked my first radish, which was pot grown and the herbs patch and potted flowers all look amazing. But if I'm going to be honest I think Stellas sunflowers are doing the best.

We have pretty rubish soil and should have realy done some work to get it in better condition but of Pete's knee problem last year we never got round to it.

1 comment:

  1. Gardening is such a theraputic activity I find. Well, maybe not for the physical self but certainly for the mind!

    Thanks for becoming a fan of my FB page btw. Has taken me ages to work out who you were but I knew I recognised that photo!

    ReplyDelete