About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Tuesday 21 July 2009

I can't take it...........

The problem is I've become addicted to Amazon. It's brill, fab, wonderful but the waiting for the parcels is driving me nuts. I mean I'm lying on the door mat, slobbering, waiting for the postman to to drop something on to the mat. I can remember feeling the same way, when I was little, coming up to my birthday. It's that feeling of anticipation that you get when you know something good about happen but you so have to wait for it.

The other thing I'm enjoying about Amazon is the price difference between them and high street stores. I just can't believe how cheap things are and also the choice between buying new and second hand. I also love the fact that they seem to have every book, CD and DVD that I've ever wanted all in the one place and I don't have to pay a fortune just because it isn't in the top ten or best seller lists.

Next is Ebay..

2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh as it's so like me, I love amazon and have a wishlist as long as my arm and get really excited before stuff shows up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, It's awful how a package arriving can just about bring a grown women to tears.

    ReplyDelete