About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Friday 24 July 2009

The Waitings Over

Well the Amazon order finally arrived and guess what it some of it was wrong! Pete's' tee shirts were right, my book order was right but the shoes I had ordered were the wrong size. I had ordered a size 7 pair of fuchsia pink (to match the lovely fuchsias I'm growing) prima crocs But they sent me a size 9. I could have paddled up the Tyne in them they were so big. I love crocs prima shoes. I managed to grab a still bagged brand new pair from the charity shop last year but have sadly worn them so much that I've put a hole in the bottom.

My book order I relay happy with. I ordered Permaculture in a Nutshell by Patrick Whitefield, Circle Round by Starhawk, Dianne Baker and Anne Hill and Food For Free by Richard Maybe in a handy pocket sized edition. I've started on the Permaculture book first and so far it's very interesting. Food for Free is one of those books that you have a well loved copy of, let someone borrow and you never see again. So this time I'm keeping this copy all too myself. Circle Round will need a bit more time to digest, i think but I'm looking forward to reading it as I heard so many good things about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment