About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Monday 24 August 2009

New camera

We finally bitten the bullet and bought our self's a new camera. It's another of these things that I've been putting off doing as we never seem to have much luck when it come to them. I lost mine, then we're bought, one as a prezzie, when we had Kyle but it only seemed to work when it fancied, then Pete bought me a cheap pocket digi one which eat batteries like they were smarties and our old style rechargeable batteries wouldn't fit into it. So fingers crossed that this one will be happy and healthy and have a long and fruitful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment