About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

A new friend and old friends

We made a rather nice new friend the other day. Bracken alerted me to his presence as he was jumping about in the green house, when I went in to feed the tomatoes. He looked rather dehydrated so we took him out and popped him in our rather makeshift pond (the kids old sand pit) he had a little swim then off he went to find a new home.

Stella was really happy to have her two friends over for lunch yesterday. They lived a couple of doors away until a few weeks ago and Stella has missed them lots since they moved as she spent most of her free time running between they're house and ours. So chat, some lunch, a bit of light reading, dog walking and a spot of foraging and a trip to the park all and all a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment