About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Thursday 20 August 2009

The things you find....

when you least expect it. A copy of "The Tassajara Bread Book" for £1 in one of the city centre charity shops. It's been sitting on my Amazon wish list for a while know and I kept meaning to pop it into my basket with every order, I put through, but something kept stopping me. So I was both happy and surprised to find. I must say it's a beautiful book, well written with lots of tasty looking recipes to try out on the family.

Other finds were a couple of Jacquline Wilson, a TinTin adventure, Mary Popins (which I've never read so will be taking on holiday to read to Stella) all for Stella and the new Artemis Fowl paper back.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that was a bargain. Fate must have been stalling you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to find it and I'm hoping that I might be lucky and find some more on my list.

    ReplyDelete