About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Thursday 26 March 2009

It's a good thing.


It's a good thing that I don't mind being froogle as some things are sent to try us and I thinks one of them is a mobile phone that dosen't want to work. It's been having a bit of a tanturn for a couple of weeks and I hapened to mention it to Pete in the passing. 5 mins later I was informed that a freind of ours has a nearly new mobile up for grabs and do I want it. Oh yes please and oh joy oh joy. Actullay she had two and offered me the pick of both.
I've had to move my number, from one servise provider to another but in the process I've gained 300 free texts and £1 credit bargin.

No comments:

Post a Comment