About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Monday 9 March 2009

Pasties


I made a quice tonight for tea and had rather a lot of pastry left over so rather then throwing out the pastry I decided to try and make some mini cheese pasties for the lunch boxes tomorrow. They turned out rather well If i do say so my self and makes a nice change from sandwiches.

I'm also on a mission to use up all the veg box before the new one arrives on Thursday. I love my veg box. I get realy excited before it arrives as I can't wait to see what I've been brought.

No comments:

Post a Comment