About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Monday 16 March 2009

Productive Weekend

This weekend we have been very productive. I've been busy trying to learn how to knit. It's something I've been meaning to do for years but never quite get round to it. So what has spured me on all of a sudden I hear you ask well It's the lovely Clare at "Border Stories " fault. A few weeks ago she posted a lovely photo of her little boy wearing the most fab stripy jumper and I thought I can do that, so out the needles have come again and this time I'm determined to do it.

Kyle and I also cleaned out one of the the food cuboard. I must admit it one of those jobs that I've been avoiding for the last few months. I gave the orders and Kyle did all the sorting out. We've filled the recycle bin with old glass jars and found a couple of horrors lurking at the back of the cuboard but it's all clean and done know.

Pete has been busy fixing up our green house for planting out the seedlings. We aquired, the greenhouse, from a friend who waited months for one to be posted on freecycle only to find out that he's moving and the new house's garden is to small for it. Pete's never put one together so last weekend he was given a crash course in green house building and this weekend, while shoping for seeds, he managed to blag a load of free wood for the base. All thats left now is to wash the glass and pop it in and hey presto a lovely green house and all it's cost is a tube of silcone.

No comments:

Post a Comment