About Me

My photo
I live with my long term partner and two wonderfull children in a quite Nook of the North East of England. I'm a sahm and intend to say that way for as long as possible.I'm a commited veggie and enjoy cooking lots of differen't types of veggie/vegan food, yoga and the odd glass of real ale.

Thursday 12 March 2009

That's tea sorted.......


I got a rather nice surprise today five boxes of Cauldron sausages were delivered to my door step. I forgot that I was due some more to taste test and that they were coming today so that's tea sorted.

Taste testing or doing consumer surveys is a great way to get free bee's out of company's. I've had several lot's of soap powder, washing-up liquid and fabric conditioner. I only do the eco products so there isn't as many opportunities as for non eco ones but I still do ok. This is the first time I've done food and I'm hoping to do more over the next few months.

My veg box also can today and I was rather disappointed to find that the company that supplies their organic free range eggs has stopped doing them. It seems the cost of the organic corn has shot up in price so the company has decided to pull the organic line. It's such a same there eggs were one of the reasons I went with this box scheme.

2 comments:

  1. How do you get to do consumer testing, sounds really interesting!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. A group I'm part of was asked to to the testing for Marlow foods. The other testing I've done has been through doing surveys and saying yes to doing more.

    ReplyDelete